24 March 2018 / 10:00h - 14:00h
IDI - Irish Decontamination Institute IDI Study Day "Automated Endoscope Reprocessor & Instrument Washer Final Rinse Water Analysis" 24 March 2018 Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Dublin, Ireland
The IDI is pleased to announce that its first Educational Event for 2018 takes place in the Ashling Hotel, Dublin from 10am to 2pm on Sat 24th March:
Speaker - Daniel Parra, Quality Manager at Endoval Ltd.
Title - Automated Endoscope Reprocessor & Instrument Washer Final Rinse Water Analysis
The educational talk will comprise the following sections:
1. - Why is it important to monitor AER & W/D final rinse water?
2. - How to take final rinse water samples from an AER & W/D?
3. - Selecting the appropriate sample container for each test.
4. - Preparation and transportation of water samples to the laboratory.
5. - Interpretation of results from test reports.